I provide a copyright/licensing service that will secure any license requests you require, such as permission to arrange, synch licenses, BOA/WGI/DCI requirements, and more.
Check out the information below -- don't hesitate to contact me with any questions.
▪ What does your licensing/copyright service do?
I offer copyright licensing services for band
directors, percussion ensembles, color guards, schools,
universities, and drum corps. I will research the
music you request and contact music publishers to get
the permissions and/or licenses you need for your show
as well as advise on any difficulties you may have with
a specific selection of music based on my past
▪List of Services:
- Securing Permission to Arrange for your marching band, concert band, indoor drumline show
- Securing Indoor Color Guard requirements
- If your color guard and/or percussion ensemble is going to WGI World Championships, I can handle the additional requirements WGI mandates
- Securing clearances/requirements for BOA bands
- Synchronization Licenses (email me for quote)
- Mechanical Licenses (email me for quote)
▪ What Does It Cost to Have You Get Copyright Clearance for my band/percussion Show?
I charge a flat fee of $200 for this service. If I am not able to get the clearances you need, I will refund all but $50 of my fee. My fees are up to 42% off of competitors' prices!!
▪ How Do I Use Your Service?
Easy! Complete the form below and I will send you the appropriate forms to get started on your project right away!!